Garlic Bread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Garlic Bread

Garlic Butter:

1 Stick butter - softened
Fresh garlic - chopped fine
Fresh parsley - chopped fine
Fresh Grated cheese - Parmesan and/or Romano (I half of each)
Olive oil
Salt and fresh ground black pepper
Ground hot pepper flakes - just a small pinch - optional

Place ingredients in bowl (all ingredients to taste ) and mix well. Let stand several hours or overnight.

French or Italian bread loaf

Slice loaf French or Italian bread long ways. Butter both halves with softened garlic butter. Place both halves on cookie sheet. Place under broiler till browned. Serve on side with meal.

Tip: Use any left over garlic butter to top broiled steaks or on top hot cooked veggies.

Garlic Bread

Garlic Butter:

1 Stick butter - softened
Fresh garlic - chopped fine
Fresh parsley - chopped fine
Fresh Grated cheese - Parmesan and/or Romano (I half of each)
Olive oil
Salt and fresh ground black pepper
Ground hot pepper flakes - just a small pinch - optional

Place ingredients in bowl (all ingredients to taste ) and mix well. Let stand several hours or overnight.

French or Italian bread loaf

Slice loaf French or Italian bread long ways. Butter both halves with softened garlic butter. Place both halves on cookie sheet. Place under broiler till browned. Serve on side with meal.

Tip: Use any left over garlic butter to top broiled steaks or on top hot cooked veggies.
ready to be cooked

img_839278_0_d13054f2a9e034a4c49df656e9c62b10.jpg

cooked and nicely browned under broiler

img_839278_1_25ba8bd83ba81ed470d4a5c8fa222b5a.jpg

used as the base for french bread pizza

img_839278_2_b3f9d3ff583bf533bb282de72af5aa8b.jpg

My husband likes it sliced the long way, like you did it. I prefer to slice the bread into individual slices. I like it crispier, so you may want to try that, Thai.

That looks absolutely lovely and I'm definetly going to try that :) I love garlic bread with pizzas so this is just the job! Thanks for posting msmofet.

That looks absolutely lovely and I'm definetly going to try that :) I love garlic bread with pizzas so this is just the job! Thanks for posting msmofet.
thank you and you're welcome. let me know what you think.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom