Banana Nut Bread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok. Now you've done it to me yet again.:LOL: I have a wonderful recipe for banana nut bread given by a DC member who had to bow off the site a few years back. She went by the handle - Audio and was a wizard with all things candy. Her banana bread is fabulous. And now, it looks like I have another incredible banana nut bread recipe to try. If you want Audio's recipe, let me know and I'll post it. That'll give you options. Her recipe featured a finished product with chunks of banana in it, as the banana was loosely mashed so as to provide those yummy fruit chunks. This gave the bread an intense banana flavor and moist texture.

Thanks for the recipe. I can't wait to give it a try, but not this pay period. I have a special birthday luncheon to make for my eldest child (31 years old is what she's gonna be)of my smouldering chicken recipe with veggi & cheese pasties, but made with a yeast bread dough. And the desert will be my modified carrot cake recipe made into muffins, some with icing, and some without. And now, my food money allowance is spent (heavy sigh).

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North
sorry weed!! :LOL::LOL: when you do try it i hope you enjoy it. don't forget to post feed back and a pic if possible. happy birthday to your girl!! my oldest turns 21 in december.

Back
Top Bottom