Breakfast Sausage Muffins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At least I know now and don't have to make that mistake again. I put liners on the grocery list so I won't run out. I have a feeling that these won't last very long.

Do you think that these would freeze well?

I never thought they might not freeze well. I'll see when I nuke a couple for breakfast.

I never thought they might not freeze well. I'll see when I nuke a couple for breakfast.

Yum! Maybe I will get some of these made this weekend. Would be nice to have for when we are in a hurry and can just grab them out of the freezer and nuke! I think hubby would really like these.

I had a couple of them yesterday. I nuked them just to thaw, sliced them in half, added butter and nuked again.

Perfect for a quick and tasty breakfast. No problem with freezing them either.

I was at the store today. I thought about this recipe. For other reasons, it's not on this week's menu. Stilllllllllll....... In the end I decided to forego for a bit. Jimmy Dean's frozen bulk sausage / any flavor was $ 5.39 and Bob Evans was 4.39 a pkg. I think I usually pay a buck ninety nine on sale or maybe $2. ++ and sometimes find a coupon/ buy one, get one free. Luckily, I don't have to pay attn to price so much, if I want something, I am able to buy it. Since I decided not to buy , I thought these prices a bit drastic.

It does seem like prices took another jump recently, Whiskas, but that seems high anyway.

You are not the only ones who have made that mistake. And probably won't be the last. I know of one woman who greased the cups with melted butter before she put the batter in them. She was so excited to find the little cute cups that bakeries used. Sometimes you just have to shake your head and walk away. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom