Goodweed's Signature Dish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Weed mate like with your secret fried chicken recipe we don't have a history of this sort of palachinke over here, I will give them a go and if they are as good as the chicken I will be in comatose after a dozen:)

I'll be over here with the babies:mrgreen:

Oh, does this mean I have a new grandma? (Ducking, running and hiding now) :eek:

I does :LOL: I'm gonna tell on you :p

Snip, BT, as GW's first child (I'd say oldest but BT might be older than me, don't know his age) I'm in charge until he returns and I'm telling you both to behave. Or I'll set PF after you (she's scarier than me. Ducking, running and hiding again, shhhh, she won't find me under here :stuart:).

Oh, does this mean I have a new grandma? (Ducking, running and hiding now) :eek:

Snip, BT, as GW's first child (I'd say oldest but BT might be older than me, don't know his age) I'm in charge until he returns and I'm telling you both to behave. Or I'll set PF after you (she's scarier than me. Ducking, running and hiding again, shhhh, she won't find me under here :stuart:).

:ROFLMAO: I can run faster than you!

You silly, I LOVE being a Gran-E! or Aunt-E!

I don't have to chase, a look usually does it. And get out from under there, the Dust Elephants will trample you.

Snip 13 said:
I think Aunt E, you're far too young to be my Gran! My Gran used to take out her false teeth to scare us :LOL:

My grandpa used to do the same thing! Never really worked on most of us. He also had a scar from a surgery that he always told us was an arrow wound. :D

OK, so Aunt E Fi it is! Woot to growing families!

So, just how did my thread about amazing pancakes morph into a thread about dust elephants anyway. I mean, I'm truly honored that my family has grown so quickly. But does anyone like the pancake variations?

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Ok. So as I'm now Chief Longwind, and Dad to a whole host of new family, you all get to call me by my Native American Name, an acronym that accurately describes me.

Noble
Amazing
Chef (of teepee)
Exciting
Powerful
Iconic
Wise
Darned Good Looking
Smells Good

I give you my new Native American name - NACEPIWiDaGoLSG

Let's see you pronounce that one. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Seeeeeeya; NACEPIWiDaGoLSG (Goodweed of the North)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom