Lodge muffin/corn bread, bisquit pans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vilasman

Senior Cook
Anybody have these lodge pans? How do you like them? I now have anolon bisquit pans and they are fine. I just like all things lodge

I had a cornbread pan a few years ago. It had four ears of corn depressions for making "cute" cornbread muffins. I found it more trouble than it was worth having just the one pan because it took forever to make enough to serve a hungry group of four adults. I suppose if you had enough pans to make a reasonable number at one baking, it might be worth it.

I have a couple of the 7 stick cornbread pans...They work well but we rarely use them...Would rather use one of the 8 in. or 10 in. CI skillets.....For biscuits we use a 12 in skillet....

Fun!

need to clarify... I have the corn ear corn bread pan and I agree they do stick... I probably need to bake some bacon fat into them.
I was thinking about the biscuit and cornbread pans that look like muffin pans

Yes..the 7 "corn ear' pans is what I have...Properly seasoned, and heated prior to baking the bread slides right out.

No experience with the other pans....Like I said...I just use CI skillets for cornbread and biscuits....

For the sometime Cornbread muffins we just us an El cheapo muffin pan...or a SS one.

Back
Top Bottom