Stuffed biscuits?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Am planning beer can chicken tomorrow and want to do something a little different with homemade biscuits..So, I plan to make the dough, cut out my biscuits then put them into greased muffin/cupcake pan cups. I will press down the center and fill it in with some finely chopped green onions,combined with some mascarpone and cheddar..I will then top them off with some extra grated cheese, either parmesan or cheddar.. Hope this turns out as planned.
;)
kadesma

I think it sounds great!!! This is coming from someone that can't master a basic biscuit... so I have to envy yours!!!

I've got a lot of canned biscuits in my fridge...just wonder if I could do it with those?
(Of course, I'm not sure how old they are...that could be an issue!)

I've got a lot of canned biscuits in my fridge...just wonder if I could do it with those?
(Of course, I'm not sure how old they are...that could be an issue!)
Connie I'd use those you have..I'm just going to try a very basic biscuit and then pray a lot:LOL: I make the worlds best hockey pucks and door stops...So I often use the cans of biscuits...I've even used them to make some quick donuts for the kids...
kadesma;)

Dina,
dinner is at 5 so the kids can get home to get ready for school.. on Monday:)

kades

Connie I'd use those you have..I'm just going to try a very basic biscuit and then pray a lot:LOL: I make the worlds best hockey pucks and door stops...So I often use the cans of biscuits...I've even used them to make some quick donuts for the kids...
kadesma;)

I know about the hockey pucks and door stops! :LOL:

When my kids were little, I kept sourdough, and made wonderful homemade biscuits...but they didn't have Pillsbury Grands back then, and my priorities have change since then, anyway.

cj - since I'm too old to be adopted can I just be your sister - you know, like Roseanne's sister who came over every night to eat? Those biscuits sound awesome!!!

cj - since I'm too old to be adopted can I just be your sister - you know, like Roseanne's sister who came over every night to eat? Those biscuits sound awesome!!!
You got it..I'd love another sister..consider it done.
kades;)

Another vote for YUM! DH would love it if I could make "real" biscuits. He doesn't mind the canned ones but always raves about the real ones.

Made the biscuits, filled with the mascarpone,onion,chives,Worcestershire,garlic and a dab of honey..They were very good had 3 left and daughter made off with them . will be making them again.
kades

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom