Wanna try some Eggnog Bread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't wait to make this -
Even though it wouldn't be as high as a regular recipe, due to volume, I think I want to make this in a bundt pan. I imagine it would be so nice!

It is a very heavy and dense bread/cake. I've never tried it in a bundt pan...let me know how it turns out and if you had to revise the temp or baking time! :eek:)

I made two batches today, bread and muffins. The bread was devoured before it cooled. I made the muffins after the kids were in bed and hid one so I'll have one for work. I used cinnamon instead of allspice and non-dairy and egg substitutes.

They looked great and the flavor was awesome. Thanks Glorie!

Wow this looked so good I had to make it now:) Only problem is I have to wait an hour before I can eat it:(

I just made this tonight - excellent!

I STILL have eggnog left over, so I cubed up a couple of slices of the bread, tossed the cubes in a bowl, nuked them for 30 seconds, and poured some eggnog over the warm cubes. YUMMM!

Tomorrow night, I'll have that and top it with blueberries!

Great dessert!

Lee

Made the bread a couple of days ago and it was a hit, went fast! Now I am pairing it up with the eggnog ice cream with a white chocolate drizzle. Should be extra yummy!

Back
Top Bottom