What is your favourite ingredient to put in muffins?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My favourite muffin would have to be Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip or Apple Cinnamon.

Now I'm hungry for muffins! Good ol' fashioned blueberry are my favorites, but I also love banana choc chip nut ones too!

And hey, if you want a main course/snack thing to try with your new muffin pans, flatten Pillsbury biscuit dough into 4" rounds, line the cups with them, mix browned hamburger and pizza sauce together and drop some down in the biscuit, put a slice or 2 of pepperoni on top, then some cheese, and bake it for about 15 min at 375 or till they look done.

dates, for the orange date muffins I make from the joyofbaking site. they are so good and a little healthier (ww flour).

I have had a lot of different ones but my favorite are still blueberry! Then banana walnut, lemon poppyseed, white chocolate chip macadamia nut, and oatmeal raisin.
This may sound strange but I have never really cared for the chocolate chip ones or the chocolate ones.

I love any muffin with either oatmeal or walnuts. Preferably both. Banana-oatmeal muffins (with walnuts, of course) are my fav. I made an orange-coconut muffin recently that was really good-- but tasted almost exactly like a bowl of Fruity Pebbles cereal!!

Chopped Strawberry (peaches are nice too) & Hazelnut
Mixed nut & Maple syrup
Glace cherry & coconut
Blueberry & chocolate

When I feel like muffins, I'd have to go with the blueberry muffins. Banana is also good.

Gosh, I must have over 60 different muffin recipes. I've only tried a handful. I'm fond of basic blueberry, banana, carrot-raisin (is that the same of Morning Glory or Glorious Morning Muffins?), and lemon poppyseed (hope you don't have to get a drug test after eating those, it'll show up). I've made strawberry muffins before, years ago, that were good. I've also made a muffin with candied ginger that was good.

Carrot and raisin. That sounds delicious. I never thought about that one.

Candied fruit. Yeah, I like that too. Next time I have it in the house......

Mel;)

Back
Top Bottom