Foccacia dressed with your favorite things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
If you don't have time to make foccacia buy one from a god bakery, get it rather thin, slather with a good Tuscan evoo and some good sal de mare, Now put some rosemary finly chopped, some pieces of your favorite meat I like pieces of mortadella with nuts, aldo some small ieces of speck and of course your favorite sheese for me I like to shave parm on top, Cut into small sqares and eat away.:LOL:
kades

If you don't have time to make foccacia buy one from a god bakery, get it rather thin, slather with a good Tuscan evoo and some good sal de mare, Now put some rosemary finly chopped, some pieces of your favorite meat I like pieces of mortadella with nuts, aldo some small ieces of speck and of course your favorite sheese for me I like to shave parm on top, Cut into small sqares and eat away.:LOL:
kades

Sounds great, I love foccacia, you can put anything on it...sometimes it turns in to pizza...:LOL:

I use the no-knead bread recipe to make foccacia--sometimes I stir roasted garlic into the dough, or sprinkle with rosemary or herbes de Provence or 'everything' like bagels--sesame, poppy, coarse salt, garlic/onion.

Dang. Guess I know what I will be doing today.

I use the no-knead bread recipe to make foccacia--sometimes I stir roasted garlic into the dough, or sprinkle with rosemary or herbes de Provence or 'everything' like bagels--sesame, poppy, coarse salt, garlic/onion.

Dang. Guess I know what I will be doing today.

What's the "no-knead" bread recipe?

Back
Top Bottom