Pizza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spaZDaisE04

Assistant Cook
does anyone have a recipe for a ranch chicken bacon pizza? They make it where I wok but they are not willing to give the recipe out since it is a popular pizza. It is also used with chedder cheese i believe. if anyooe can help, , thanks a bunch :)

MJ is the pizza expert, so maybe he will be able to help you. I'm sure he or someone else who knows will come along shortly to help you.

:) Barbara

I found this on google - is it similar to the one you're looking for?

Chicken Ranch Pizza

1 Boboli Pizza Crust
1/2 cup Ranch dressing (NOT BUTTERMILK)
1 cup cubed cooked chicken OR cooked spicy
sausage (Italian or chorizo)
5 mushrooms, sliced (optional)
Hot sauce of choice (optional)
1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
1/4 cup onions (optional)
1 1/2 to 2 cups mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to temperature given on Boboli package. Spread ranch dressing on pizza crust. Add several dashes of hot sauce. Top with mushrooms, onions, chicken, bacon and cheese. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes, until golden brown.

This is one of those really easy recipes that you can keep the ingredients on hand for. I make it when I'm just out of time. Everything in this recipe is freezable!

spaZDaisE04 said:
It is also used with chedder cheese i believe.

I have been using grated Cheddar on my pizzas fopr a while now. Much better flavour than Mozarella. I actually use low fat Cheddar, it eases the conscience. It holds the toppings just as good as the mozarella but without the three feet of strings hanging out of your mouth.

Ranch-Style Chicken Bacon Pizza:

1/2 cup ranch dressing
1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 cup chopped cooked chicken
1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
1/2 cup roasted red pepper strips, rinsed and drained
1/2 - 1 cup crumbled bacon
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1/2 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheddar

Preheat oven to 450°. Beat dressing, cream cheese and tomato paste until smooth. Stir in chicken; spread mixture on pizza crust. Arrange red peppers, bacon and onions on pizza; sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Bake for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.

Back
Top Bottom