Pizza dough in the bread machine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jd_1138

Sous Chef
I only use the bread machine to make pizza dough. The bread machine ($10 at a yard sale, brand new in its box) came with a recipe book with the following recipe that I have printed out and taped to the front of the machine (though I have it memorized) for when the neighbor kids are over being baby sat. They love to use the machine.

It makes 2 medium sized thin pizzas. I add a little pizza sauce or pasta sauce, pepperoni, bell peppers, fresh garlic and mozzarella cheese. Wife like me to leave off the cheese and then just spread some parmesan-regiano on hers.

Attachments

• WP_20170118_19_37_12_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170118_19_37_12_Pro.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
I only use the bread machine to make pizza dough. The bread machine ($10 at a yard sale, brand new in its box) came with a recipe book with the following recipe that I have printed out and taped to the front of the machine (though I have it memorized) for when the neighbor kids are over being baby sat. They love to use the machine.

It makes 2 medium sized thin pizzas. I add a little pizza sauce or pasta sauce, pepperoni, bell peppers, fresh garlic and mozzarella cheese. Wife like me to leave off the cheese and then just spread some parmesan-regiano on hers.

You have two choices. Cover half with yours, then the other half with hers. Or make her a separate one.

Back
Top Bottom