Pizza in a toaster oven?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't imagine you could get a stone in there. If you could get the temp up to 500ºF, it could be decent. I'd go with a heavy pan. Again, it depends on what you can fit in there.

IF you could find an 11" stone and get the oven up to 500ºF, it could make a pretty good pizza. Otherwise, a pizza pan that fits.

I don't imagine you could get a stone in there. If you could get the temp up to 500ºF, it could be decent. I'd go with a heavy pan. Again, it depends on what you can fit in there.

IF you could find an 11" stone and get the oven up to 500ºF, it could make a pretty good pizza. Otherwise, a pizza pan that fits.

I see some small stones for sale.... mostly used for grills - but they should work.

How about a pizza pan with holes ... do you think that would be useful?

Asking for my kid who loves pizza and is trying to learn to make it - that is his oven.

I see some small stones for sale.... mostly used for grills - but they should work.

How about a pizza pan with holes ... do you think that would be useful?

Asking for my kid who loves pizza and is trying to learn to make it - that is his oven.

It's worth a try. I've never cooked a pizza in a pan.

I have 4 square tiles in my oven. They are each about 7.5" so you could use one or two for a toaster oven. I found them at a fireplace store but also think I saw them at Canadian Tire (maybe Lowe's?) or a garden centre catering to grills.?

Back
Top Bottom