Pizza Sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No problem! We should have a film thread!

Arent the english always the baddies in films? :)

One of my favourite old films is Blithe Spirit with Rex Harrison, its just wonderful (no pizza involved however...).

Gravy Queen; I really wanna try making your pizza sauce!
But I have to ask, what do you mean by blitzing it? I assume run it in a blender or something like that from the picture. Sorry, never heard that term before.

Gravy Queen; I really wanna try making your pizza sauce!
But I have to ask, what do you mean by blitzing it? I assume run it in a blender or something like that from the picture. Sorry, never heard that term before.
Yup, run it in the blender, or stick an immersion blender in it, or stick it in the food processor and then blitz the bejeesus out of it. :)

looks great...

index.jpg

gq, your sauce recipe looks great. interesting that you use thyme instead of oregano or savory (the herb).

i'll have ro try it sometime. thanks, your gravy-ness. <<bowing and rolling wrist and hand>>

Thank you all for your lovely comments.

Have a jolly old weekend. Here in Liverpool this weekend, we have a big horse race on called The Grand National and we also have our 2 big football teams (Liverpool and Everton) playing at Wembley in London, for erm, some cup.

Isn't The Grand National the race Elizabeth wanted to ride in as a child in the movie? :ohmy:

Your homemade pizza sauce sounds great GQ...we have just started making our own pizzas again, so this one we will make :yum:

Malt vinegar? Sounds interesting. I may have to try this! (wish I had your garden fresh veg though!)

Sometimes I think British and Canadians would eat socks that had been worn for a week, if you put malt vinagar on them.:ROFLMAO: Just kidding. In Sault Ontario, malt vinagar goes on french fries, fish, salads, old socks (did I just say that again?:ohmy:), in pie crust, and tortiere, probably on ice cream, definitely on potato chips. I just don't know about you guys.

Could you pass the malt vinagar please? I suddenly have a craving for some on my fries.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind fo the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom