TNT baked pancake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
My grandson wants to learn to cook. He can do cookies and now is wanting me to help him make baked pancakes. This has 3 toppings and he picked honey butter as his topping.Honey butter topping cream 1/2 cup butter that has softened addto 1/2 cup honey abd mix well slowly add whipping cream beating constantly til mixture is fluffy. add 1-tea. good vanilla pour over your pancakes.
to make the baked pancake blend 3 eggs sift 1/2 cup flour, measure and sift again with 1/2 tea salt add flour mix to eggs in 4 additions beating after each addition just til mix is smooth add 1/2 cup milk in 2 additions beating slightly after each addition. Lightly butter bottom and sides of a 9 x10 skillet.pour batter into skillet and bake at 400 for 20 min. when done slip onto heated platter sprinkle with more butter which has been melted and sprinkle with powdered sugar or use an almond filing the hiney butter or pan glazed cinnamon apple. I have these filings I can post if anyone wants them,
enjoy
kades

Hey kadesma, try mixing the eggs and flour in your blender. Makes it nice and smooth and gives it lots of air. (Its the lazy way to do this!)

Hey kadesma, try mixing the eggs and flour in your blender. Makes it nice and smooth and gives it lots of air. (Its the lazy way to do this!)
Thanks for the idea. Will do, the lazy way if my favorite way.Cade will go for this way as well:)
kades

You don't have to sift the flour my way, just use a bit less. Glad to offer a tip to a cook of your caliber!:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom