Ceviche, Cebiche, Seviche

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good morning Tax, first off how do you make your mustard and dill sauce for the Grav?
2nd I was on a cruise ship in Miami and the bowls of peanuts on the bars were tested, 75 different strains of urine, 13 different strains of faeces:ohmy:

I have never made the mustard sauce. I have never liked the ones that go with gravad laks, because they were all too sweet. :yuk:

This time I will probably try this one: Mustard Sauce. I have looked at so many mustard sauce for gravad lax recipes that I was going cross-eyed. Many of them had 200 grams of brown sugar! :wacko:

I have never made the mustard sauce. I have never liked the ones that go with gravad laks, because they were all too sweet. :yuk:

This time I will probably try this one: Mustard Sauce. I have looked at so many mustard sauce for gravad lax recipes that I was going cross-eyed. Many of them had 200 grams of brown sugar! :wacko:

I'm tempted to use maple syrup the next time I make the mustard sauce...did you look at the recipe I posted? That is from a Norwegian friend...it isn't terribly sweet...

I'm tempted to use maple syrup the next time I make the mustard sauce...did you look at the recipe I posted? That is from a Norwegian friend...it isn't terribly sweet...

I just had a look at it. 2-3 T sugar (I assume you mean tablespoons, since it is an uppercase T) sounds far too sweet for me. I really don't like sweet with savoury (with a few exceptions and even then, not very often). As a kid, I wouldn't eat fried onions, because they were too sweet. :LOL:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom