Chicken fried lobster?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't imagine doing that to a poor lobster.

My sentiments exactly.

How can anyone not like lobster? Lobster is DELICIOUS.

I don't go nuts for it like my wife does, but it's undeniably tasty stuff.

There are so many great things you can do with it. I like to throw it in a Bechamel-based Mac n Cheese :)

I would eat it!!! I'll try anything once... twice.... three times maybe depending how good it is!

I like lobster served traditionally, like most, but this sounds like something that could really be good if done right.

My sentiments exactly.

How can anyone not like lobster? Lobster is DELICIOUS.

Not to take the thread off track, but the same way one can not like Foie Gras (Truly disgusting IMHO), Marscepone (Reminds me of Cream Cheese thats gone way baaad) and Creme Fraiche (sour cream thats gone way bad)

On the other hand, I can't imagine a Pizza without double anchovies, HOT sauce on....everything(?) and, I like..............SPAM!! (there-I said it!)

In other words, to each his own! Hey, my dog:angel:eats out of the cat box:LOL:

On the other hand, I can't imagine a Pizza without double anchovies, HOT sauce on....everything(?) and, I like..............SPAM!! (there-I said it!)

In other words, to each his own! Hey, my dog:angel:eats out of the cat box:LOL:

I would too if you served SPAM and double anchovies. :ohmy: :LOL:

j/k :ROFLMAO:

I, like GB, am the purist. Just steamed or boiled with alittle white liquor in the boil, served with much butter and lemon. And the best part - the claws!
But, if someone would hand me some chicken fried, I know I wouldn't turn it down. LOL! Give me more.!

I love lobster but this is something I would never order. I'm not much into a "chicken fried" anything - however, I would sneak a taste off of someone's plate just out of curiousity.

Some of the best lobster I ever had was in Mexico. They split the lobster lengthwise and then deep fry them. They came out moist, tender and delicious. Not greasy at all. Served with beans, rice, handmade tortillas and ice cold beer. Yum.

I could eat lobster every day! After reading this I want to go to the store and get some!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom