Foiled Mahi Mahi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ol-blue

Sous Chef
Here is another recipe for Mahi Mahi that my husband just loved. He is not a fan of fish but he likes this fish.
Enjoy! Debbie

FOILED MAHI MAHI

img_619148_0_8b803e69394b782cecb8bbbd43415397.jpg

4 to 6 MAHI MAHI; Fillets.
OLIVE OIL
PARMESAN CHEESE; To Taste.
3/4 teaspoon(s) OREGANO
1/2 teaspoon(s) CUMIN
1 teaspoon(s) PAPRIKA
1/4 teaspoon(s) BLACK PEPPER
1/2 teaspoon(s) GARLIC POWDER
1/8 teaspoon(s) SALT
4 to 6 sheets ALUMINUM FOIL
_____

Mix together oregano, cumin, paprika, pepper, garlic powder and salt.
Drizzle a little olive oil on to individual sheets of foil.
Place mahi mahi on foil, turning over fish to coat all sides of fish with oil.
Sprinkle seasoning mix over fish.
Top fish with parmesan cheese to taste.
Fold aluminum foil into a little packet and place on BBQ and cook for about 10 minutes or bake in oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until fish is totally white and flakes easily.
_____

Could I use any white fish for this? It sounds great but... I doubt Safeway will have MAHI.

Mahi-mahi is the most prevalent fresh fish in our area - it is called Dorado in Mexico. I will certainly try your recipe very soon. (Had your great simmered sesame chicken recipe last night and it was great.) Thanks!

Mahi-mahi is the most prevalent fresh fish in our area - it is called Dorado in Mexico. I will certainly try your recipe very soon. (Had your great simmered sesame chicken recipe last night and it was great.) Thanks!

I did not know that they were called Dorado in Mexico. Thanks for letting me know. I'm glad you liked the chicken.

Has everyone seen this recipe for Mahi Mahi I posted awhile ago? This one is really good also.

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f38/sweet-savory-grilled-mahi-mahi-46566.html#post619657

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom