Geoduck - What about them?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EWWW! That is one big clam. I can say that I would not want to eat that. Are they all that big?

That looks a lot like "Mirugai"? Is it the same thing. It is called a horse neck clam in most Sushi restaurants. It is magnificent. I love all clams, raw, but Mirugai is my favorite. Tell me true: is it the same clam species?

Looks like it should be called elephant trunk clam.

Is the plural form of "geoduck" the same as the singular? Some are typing "geoducks" but title of post implies "geoduck" is plural

Is the plural form of "geoduck" the same as the singular? Some are typing "geoducks" but title of post implies "geoduck" is plural
I don't think it matters how it's said. I started the thread but a mod changed it. The grammatical of the plural wasn't exactly considered at that point. Technically, I would say that geoduck is the name portion of clam/clams. It's a geoduck clam or geoduck clams. Sort of like penne pasta. Penne is the type of pasta.

I don't think it matters how it's said. I started the thread but a mod changed it. The grammatical of the plural wasn't exactly considered at that point. Technically, I would say that geoduck is the name portion of clam/clams. It's a geoduck clam or geoduck clams. Sort of like penne pasta. Penne is the type of pasta.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but am I going to find them in Pacific Beaches in Central America? :LOL: I love these suckers, raw, a la sushi!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom