I think this recipe is courtesy of Sam Choy.
Coconut & Macadamia Nut Crusted Shrimp
• 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 pound cleaned and deveined shrimp
• 1/2 cup coconut milk
• 1/4 cup shredded coconut
• 1/4 cup crushed macadamia nuts
• 3 Tbsp. macadamia nut oil
• 1 fresh lime to use as garnish
• 1 fresh orange to use as garnish
• 1 bunch fresh cilantro to use as garnish
Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit. Lightly coat a baking dish with macadamia nut oil. Place flour, coconut milk, coconut and crushed macadamia nuts in 4 separate small bowls. Dredge shrimp first in flour, then dip into coconut milk. Roll in shredded coconut, then in crushed macadamia nuts. Place in baking dish and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked through. Garnish with wedges of lime,orange and fresh cilantro. Serve shrimp while still hot.