ISO online source for Pink Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
obiwan9962 said:
agggg
that so makes me miss the seattle fish market

That so makes me miss Manhattan, when the Fulton Fish Market used to be there when I grew up. You could pack up a big cooler with ice, drive over there, & stock up, Jeekinz.

Last edited:
right down by South Street Seaport. My company's NY office was close by off Fulton Street. Ate quite often at a great little hole-in-the-wall Italian restaurant just steps away.

mish said:
Jeekinz, I see you're in Joisey. Have you tried the Fulton Fish Market in New Yawk?

THE NEW FULTON FISH MARKET AT HUNTS POINT

Probably, better than having seafood packed in ice & shipped from an on-line source.

Yeah, that would be nice....but after gas and tolls, I'd be ahead of the game buying from my local market.

** My other post got lost on at the end of a page ** What's the difference between Pink shrinp and White shrimp?

Last edited:
Believe it or not, our Wal-Mart here in Culpeper, VA, sells LARGE wild-caught domestic white Gulf shrimp for $8.99/lb. They are a REALLY nice size & don't shrink down to nothing when cooked. I LOVE them, & buy them all the time. Biggest shrimp bargain I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom