Pre-cooked frozen shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pineapple and Canadian bacon on pizza is delicious. Haven't you guys ever put pineapple on an Easter ham?

For the shrimp, I might coat them and fry them up. You can always season the coating. Or cook them with garlic and butter. They cook so fast you won't overcook them.

Pineapple and Canadian bacon on pizza is delicious. Haven't you guys ever put pineapple on an Easter ham?

For the shrimp, I might coat them and fry them up. You can always season the coating. Or cook them with garlic and butter. They cook so fast you won't overcook them.
Pineapple and bacon/ham is one thing. Add pepperoni - which I must have on pizza - and pizza sauce and it's not so appealing :ermm:

Pineapple and bacon/ham is one thing. Add pepperoni - which I must have on pizza - and pizza sauce and it's not so appealing :ermm:

Agreed. They're two entirely different pizzas, each good on their own, but you shouldn't mingle them.

Not too healthy, but some warm melted butter to let the shrimp sit in might give them some better flavor.

Back
Top Bottom