Very good new dish i created!
I used slightly over 1lbs of basa fillet, but polocks would be cheaper and thinner. I haven't tried that yet though.
Bowl #1 - 2 lemons, 3 crushed garlic, some salt, some pepper
Bowl #2 - some olive oil, maybe 2 Chinese soup spoon worth
Bowl #3 - Flower
Bowl #4 - 2 Beaten eggs
Bowl #5 - bread crumbs
preheat over to 450F
1. marinate fish fillet in bowl#1 for 10-15 minutes for good taste,
2. put fish in bowl#2 to soak up some olive oil,
3. put fish in bowl#3 then #4, then #5 for the batter coating.
4. sprinkle some salt and pepper for more taste.
5. put fishes on baking tray with lifted grill so the batter doesn't
stick to the tray as much.
6. bake for 20 minutes.
7. take it out and let it cool off for 10 minutes
8. eat the fish!