Turducken is Obsolete. Behold, Cthulken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wished the link had not worked for me.
I'm with you there Oldvine.
img_1327293_0_c3cce792d216087a6f383c9a66b923ff.gif

That's awful! This wasn't really meant to be eaten, was it? :sick:

With love and a queasy stomach,
~Cat

Oh dear. This looks like it should belong in a huge Petri dish in a laboratory, not on the dinner table.

Hybrid vegetables are one thing, but this looks as if an experiment in genetics has gone wrong.

Is this a real dish? How would you eat this?

My goodness, every time I'm in here I see something....interesting.

MammaCat

Looks like typical fare. For the stomach contents of a bull shark, that is.:ermm:

For a bunch of people who like to experiment with food, everyone is being pretty squeamish.

Where's yer sense of adventure? :mrgreen:

Ok Andrew Zimmern, you go first!:ROFLMAO:

Yes! YOU try it! Then when you get sent to the hospital, make sure a friend tells us which hospital you're in so we can send "I Told You So" letters!

Uckkkkk!

With love and squeamishness,
~Cat

I might....

Besides... there doesn't appear to be anything there I wouldn't eat. Unless I am missing brussel spouts in there... blech.

I was just kidding.;) There is nothing in the picture that I wouldn't eat, either. Especially the golden crab and octopus. If you have never tried golden crab, you should. Maybe not up to par with blues, but what crab is?:LOL: If there are sprouts, I'll take em!

Last edited:
I might....

Besides... there doesn't appear to be anything there I wouldn't eat. Unless I am missing brussel spouts in there... blech.

I checked again, just to see if it looks more appealing on the laptop monitor. Nope. It just looks totally disgusting. Like a big tongue sticking out of a spider. Bleh.

Someone in the Northwest went fishing in Puget Sound. They forgot the "Catch and Release" practice! :angel:

For a bunch of people who like to experiment with food, everyone is being pretty squeamish.

Where's yer sense of adventure? :mrgreen:
Mine's here and alive and kicking. Admittedly I couldn't see the link but if, as someone said, it involves crab and octopus, well, I like both.

Sorry you can't see the link, Mad Cook, it's got the gross-out factor handled!

I can't figure out what the octopus was stuffed with. Hopefully not brussels sprouts. Looks like the whole crab/octo/whatever thing was stuffed up a chicken butt upon closer inspection.

I could envision a chopped shrimp and mixed seafood stuffing in the first octo cavity....And it sure would be purdy with a couple tentacles for garnish.

Yeah, I'd probably eat it too!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom