"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Fish & Seafood

Old 09-14-2014, 11:35 PM   #31
Assistant Cook

actually if you really want to do something with those tails I have a very good and very simple recipe for Crawfish Fettuccine. it is very good

Old 09-15-2014, 12:03 PM   #32
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn25 View Post
actually if you really want to do something with those tails I have a very good and very simple recipe for Crawfish Fettuccine. it is very good

Being that the original question is oh, about 4 years old, I am sure those tails are long gone, however there might be other people who are interested. Why don't you post it in a new thread. I think it would be a great idea.

Old 09-16-2014, 01:03 PM   #33
Master Chef

I was the OP 4 years ago and I've never bought them again. They really didn't impress me.

Kayelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 01:11 PM   #34
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayelle View Post
I was the OP 4 years ago and I've never bought them again. They really didn't impress me.
Somehow I'm not surprised. We've never been real happy with the few packages we've bought that are commercially produced, even the ones from LA. And the ones from China, let's not even go there.

Regardless, my feeling is they are something that for the first time you should have the whole experience: A boil (with a good cook) with the company of some friends sitting around sucking head and eating tail, and, of course, drinking beer to cool the fire.
Old 09-16-2014, 01:18 PM   #35
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by medtran49 View Post
Somehow I'm not surprised. We've never been real happy with the few packages we've bought that are commercially produced, even the ones from LA. And the ones from China, let's not even go there.

Regardless, my feeling is they are something that for the first time you should have the whole experience: A boil (with a good cook) with the company of some friends sitting around sucking head and eating tail, and, of course, drinking beer to cool the fire.
Now THAT I'd love!! I'll BYOW.......

Kayelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None