Grocery List Smartphone App

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to tell my daughters about this app. They might already know about it and use it, I'm not sure...

Last edited:
Is anyone else using the newish feature that you can attach a photo to an item? I use it most for health food store items. Sometimes stuff hasn't been put out front yet. If I can show a picture of the item to the staff, it makes it easier for them to find the one I want in the back. Sometimes it helps them remember where, in the store, they have seen it.

TL I thought I could use my phone. Even though my feet are planted in the 20th, I'm leaning into the 21st!

Does anyone in your household do any shopping for everyone? Or are there any lists you and a household member both work from? Paint colors, household items, errands? It doesn't have to be food.

I do the grocery shopping and DH does the Costco run, which is pretty much always the same items each time. Really we must be quite boring. Errands are limited to going to the bank, post office and grocery/Costco.

It sounds like a great idea, but we just don't have that much that requires a list. Would have been great when I was working.

I guess I'm still standing with my feet firmly planted in the 20th century. We have a white board on the fridge and both of us write stuff on it for shopping lists. Upper left for the supermarket, upper right for Costco, other corners for other stores. The one downside is that I have to either carry the white board to the stores or copy the list onto a piece of paper.

I suppose I could take a picture of it...

Sure could. But then you could download the app! ;)

One of the things I like is that Stirling can add stuff while I'm not home.

And that is why I like the app. Anyone that goes to the store can use it.
I just used it this morning. Not one entry was mine!
No more double purchases and no more calling to see whats needed. I just look at my phone and know exactly what we need.
My wife can watch the list as i shop, so she knows I'm at the store and doing what I said i was going to do. :LOL: Or remind me by adding the item from home.

I do the grocery shopping and DH does the Costco run, which is pretty much always the same items each time. Really we must be quite boring. Errands are limited to going to the bank, post office and grocery/Costco.

It sounds like a great idea, but we just don't have that much that requires a list. Would have been great when I was working.

You might be surprised at how well this works.
Imagine getting your list in real time. Like when you are in the store and forgot to add something to the list.
Your husband can add it and you do not end up at home missing anything.
When i was working is when I did not need this app.
Its now when I forget everything.

Back
Top Bottom