Stop cooking with plastic cookware, time to switch to wood! Have you made the leap?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Le Creuset's silicone spoonulas. I have 6 of them and use them for everything. I have one wooden spoon and most everything else is stainless

Stainless steel has is the second worst cutting surface for damaging your knives, next to glass.

No I don't use a stainless cutting board, just wood and thick plastic. Pretty much plastic.

I have a small bamboo board but its so pretty I only use it for a cheese platter.

Who in the world would even MAKE a stainless steel cutting board?:ermm:

No I don't use a stainless cutting board, just wood and thick plastic. Pretty much plastic.

I have a small bamboo board but its so pretty I only use it for a cheese platter.

The same people who make the glass ones?

I think GG was referencing the post before yours. It linked to a SS cutting board.

Andy's right - I was responding to the post before yours. I should have quoted it.

I know you would never do that to your knives, jenny ;)

I didn't look at the link as I wasn't paying full attention ....:angel:

That's something I cant fathom using as a cutting board. I can see it as a counter-saver if you have nice counters, used with a plastic or wood board on top.

That thing will destroy your knives ...:(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom