Appetizer help needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine typical recipe includes toasted chopped pine nuts or almonds, a little red pepper, cracked black pepper, onion, dill, mint, fresh garlic, tinyu pinch of cinnamon, some minced caper along with the rice and lemon, etc. There's a local winery that sells brined organic leaves and they are much fresher tasting than the jarred variety. I also add some chopped tomatoes to the cooking liquid for a little more punch. All in all, it works out pretty well.

Yours will taste AWESOME!

heres is an all time favorite.

1 8 0z bock cream cheese, set on a serving platter
1 bottle of cocktail sauce mixed with
2 cans of baby shrimp well drained
then spread over the cream cheese
serve with trisket crackers

it disappears quick at family functions

It all sounds great. i would go with the menu you have planned, Janet. My stuffed grape leaves contain lamb, no nuts, but yours also soud lovely.

Last edited:
Oh those berries look amazing! Not practical for me in the heat but I'm saving that link for next time - great idea.

Oh those berries look amazing! Not practical for me in the heat but I'm saving that link for next time - great idea.
No kidding! There are several of her appys that I want to try, but those strawberries are sooooo tempting looking. I'd probably serve as dessert, maybe on a stick...like a caramel apple.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom