Last Meal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
im going to sound CRAZY,,,but oh well,,,lol
lobster w/ butter
a RARE filet mignon
baked potato with butter,,,sour cream,,chives and pepper
banana pudding or lemon meringue pie

Oh boy .. for me it would have to start with my world famous crab dip. Then a full on turkey dinner - turkey, dressing, potato, gravy, cranberry, fresh green beans, pumpkin pie, then a leftover turkey sandwich. Then 3 lbs of dark chocolate along with a kahlua coffee and all topped off with a big giant salty margarita :wacko:

I'm pretty sure after all that I wouldn't want another meal :LOL:

my last meal would be cooked by my grandmother from alabama. she is gone now, but the memories linger. she would make fried chicken, caught, killed and dressed the chicken. crispy heaven. milk gravy and biscuits, green beans from the garden. fried okra, sliced tomatoes, maybe some sliced onions. she grew everything they ate. pork chops might be on the table as well. raised on their land. sweet potatoes. can't think of everything. she made big meals for all the family. most lived on the farm and worked together. later in the day, she would start the crank ice cream maker, at some point added sliced peaches, from her trees. she would serve on some pound cake she had made. everything she cooked was done on a wood stove. we spent summers and never ate better. milk from the cows and of course the cream went into the ice cream. if i had that meal and if i got to see her again, don't think i would mind dying.

carpaccio; bresoala dizzled w/ lemon/olive oil; escargot; mashed potato & pools of pork gravy; paupielles of sole vin blanc. lime gimlets to drink.

My last meal would be very simple:
a cobb salad on a bed of butter lettuce with bacon, smoked turkey, hard boiled egg, sliced white and crimini mushrooms, blue cheese, avocado, asparagus tips and baby shrimp, all covered in a fresh buttermilk dressing. A wonderful way to have all my favourite foods together in one!

All I would add would be a pineapple shake and a Bavarian cream empanada (the best dessert in the world!).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom