"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning
Click Here to Login

Old 05-22-2018, 01:18 PM   #71
Head Chef

Cooking for others

I really donít like to cook for myself. If Mark isnít eating, Iíll usually end up just heating a can of soup, or making some ramen. Cooking for other people is my satisfaction.

But I donít want to cook in a restaurant setting; you never get to see the people enjoying their meals, thereís no interaction, and itís a very high-paced, stressful work environment. Iíd love to be a personal home cook. I can go to a familyís home, shop, prepare (even serve), and then clean up. Itís a lot of work, I know, but it would be so, well, satisfying (Iíd also be making lots of $$ to do it!)

Old 05-22-2018, 09:48 PM   #72
Chef Extraordinaire

One of the things that I love about my wife is that she is an adventurous eater, and we so often happen to like the same foods the same exact way. It really is something special after almost 26 years together. You'd think there would be more differences, just naturally.
We rarely have a food or dish we like that the other won't eat.

Well, my wife doesn't eat everything that I do if it is particularly unhealthy, but I know she wants some so I make sure to have a little extra for those "I just want a bite".

buckytom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
menu