No stove; menu help needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love your stove. Make that love your kitchen.
Now as to the knobs. I like the ones on the stove now.

my problem is that I like both colors - maybe we need a poll?

Last edited:
Wonderful looking range, Janet. Wishing you many years of yummy cooking with that beauty!

BTW, I also love your kitchen. It looks so professional I would feel out of place in it even though I consider myself a pretty darned good home chef.

BTW, I also love your kitchen. It looks so professional I would feel out of place in it even though I consider myself a pretty darned good home chef.

The kitchen was a long time coming. A few years ago we gutted it, raised the dropped ceiling, peeled off the pink flowered wall paper and shifted things around a bit. It took us several months of DIY in the evenings to get it done. The old kitchen was original to the house (mid 70's) and mostly broken. The built in oven was dead, the cook top had one working burner and the the counters were an unspeakable brown color that we often referred to as baby-bio brown. We cut corners in many places to keep costs down (including the range we put in) but got the best cabinets we could find, rewired and put in LED lighting. Cheaping out on the range came back to haunt me...

I dug out some pics of the old kitchen - notice the awesome poofy curtains, pink flowered paper and ye olde dark oak cabinet (with every drawer broken)

Nice huh?

Attachments

• oldkitchne_1.jpg
    oldkitchne_1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 216
  • old-kitchen_2.jpg
    old-kitchen_2.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 276
...I dug out some pics of the old kitchen - notice the awesome poofy curtains, pink flowered paper and ye olde dark oak cabinet (with every drawer broken)

Nice huh?
Wow. That is SO "vintage" you have no fear of it ever coming back into style! Now I really like your new version.

Janet, sadly, your old kitchen would be a huge improvement over my cheaply built, badly designed 70s kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom