Ok, it's a finalized menu.
Before we get started, we will give thanks for what we have as a family.
1. Smoked Turkey from the Webber
2. Sage flavored bread dressing, maybe made in a bundt pan
3. Slow cooker smashed spuds with salt, butter and cream
4. Mashed rutabaga with butter, brown sugar, and black pepper
5. Turkey Gravy
6. Ripe, black olives
7. Lime Jellow with cottage cheese and pineapple (I like adding chopped walnuts too)
8. Frehsly steamed green beens with butter
9. Pumpkin Pie
10. Deviled Eggs
Let the food settle and play with the munchkins.
1. Turkey and dressing sandwiches on fresh, sourdough bread (for lunch)
2. Turkey and mayo sandwiches (for those who don't like dressing)
4. Start the dirty-sock soup with the turkey carcass (turkey carcass, pearl barley, rice, onion, sage, pepper, salt, celery, fake dirty socks (made from cheesecloth and stained with soy sauce)
Pumpkin Pie with Chantilly cream
Let the food settle and play with the munchkins
Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North