What are the 5 foods that you could simply not live without?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is tough!

1 Bread, the fresher and crustier the better.
2 Peanut Butter (my FAVE)
3 Strawberries
4 Chicken
5 Pasta

Pepperoni, mushroom, and onion pizza. Think that's five. Oops, six with the cheese.

how
duh
of
me
THANKS
pacanis
!!!!!!!!!!

No, thank YOU. I never even noticed those number lines like bullets until Andy said something. I done learnt somethin' today ;)

And just to say, I could easily replace my wings with tacos. I might just like tacos more than wings, but I prefer making wings over tacos.

I think I'm keeping my survival list! It says what I could simply not live without and I'm in a literal mood. :LOL:

Besides, you all will come crawling to my door with your pizza, cheese, and sushi to trade for my rocking cattail baskets! :ROFLMAO:

1. Mango
2. Jalapeno
3. Cheese
4. Black beans
5. Flour products

Was vegetarian for 3 years. Lived on these....was happy and healthy.

Being a pizza hut manager, I literally lived mostly on cheese, pineapple, jalapeno, tomato based sauce, and dough for at least 2 years of my vegetarianism

Cheese
bread
hamburger (for meat loaf)
tomatoes
and most of all Butter

There was a time (like over 40 years) when I could not live without milk. I could drink 3/4 of a gallon a day. Never in my life was my house free of milk, ever! But I have become lactose intolerant and can no longer drink milk. I still miss it but have learned to live without it. If I need a milk like product I usually use Silk or something like that. But I still miss the real thing :( And no matter what I refuse to give up butter. Nothing is worth that!

Cheese
bread
hamburger (for meat loaf)
tomatoes
and most of all Butter

There was a time (like over 40 years) when I could not live without milk. I could drink 3/4 of a gallon a day. Never in my life was my house free of milk, ever! But I have become lactose intolerant and can no longer drink milk. I still miss it but have learned to live without it. If I need a milk like product I usually use Silk or something like that. But I still miss the real thing :( And no matter what I refuse to give up butter. Nothing is worth that!

Hi Joesfolk
Have you tried goatsmilk, my daughter can't tolerate cows milk but for some reason goatsmilk doesn't make her ill.

No, I haven't. I'll have to look into that. There is a place right down the treet that has goats milk, a farm. I know that my SIL buys it there and she is Asian. Many asians can't tolerate milk either. I don't know if that is why she drinks it but I'll ask when she gets back from Vietnam. Thanks for the tip.

No, I haven't. I'll have to look into that. There is a place right down the treet that has goats milk, a farm. I know that my SIL buys it there and she is Asian. Many asians can't tolerate milk either. I don't know if that is why she drinks it but I'll ask when she gets back from Vietnam. Thanks for the tip.

No problem :) I love milk myself and find that goatsmilk is easier to digest. Plus if it works for you it's a good replacement for any milky treat.

Cheese
Yoghurt
Sweet Potatoes
Mushrooms
Chocolate (Digestives!)

I don't know whether garlic is a food or an ingredient so I decided to leave it off but it is ESSENTIAL to all existence :D

Also; chicken, marmite(!!), peanut butter & spinach! Yum!!

Cheese
Yoghurt
Sweet Potatoes
Mushrooms
Chocolate (Digestives!)

I don't know whether garlic is a food or an ingredient so I decided to leave it off but it is ESSENTIAL to all existence :D

Also; chicken, marmite(!!), peanut butter & spinach! Yum!!

Nice choices, yum!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom