What's your pleasure? 6/18/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they're not messed up. you're just on v.s.t..

my lunch today was after taking my boy fishing in harriman state park in n.y. state today. on our first casts, one of our reels got fouled, so i was just happy to sit back, enjoy the songs of the chipmunks and frogs, and assist the little guy in catching a load of big sunfish.

on the way home, we stopped for salads and peperoni pizza. it was funny from the point of view as a foodie. my son saw me blotting the oil off of the very greasy slices, and he wondered what i was doing. i realized he'd never had bad pizza before. we are lucky to live in a region for great pizza.
but when i said that to him, he mentioned that the pizza in school was terrible. lol. he only ate it because he wanted to eat the same thing as his compatriots so as to share the experience (not in so many words, but in effect. i knew what he meant).

that's my boy...(anyone remember that movie?)

anywho, now i'm at work, off to pick up a rueben and fries. i have some leftover pickled cukes and green tomatoes from katz's deli that a friend brought me to go with it.

get home before the sun burns your skin, fee.

they're not messed up. you're just on v.s.t..

get home before the sun burns your skin, fee.

ROFL! I was just telling Kathleen how easy it would be to slip back into a night schedule. I made sure my new umbrella had a UV rating, so I can use it during the sunshiny hours...but so far my first daytime summer has been overcast and rainy!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom