It's Garlic Time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rock, ya gotta make Camarones al Ajillo with some of your garlic.

It's too simple and too good. Just 4 ingredients for the marinade (fresh parsley, salt, olive oil, and shrimp) that ends up being the sauce as well.

Very funny!:LOL: Around here they say to me, 'would you like a little spaghetti with that parmesan?'

It reminds me that I am not in Monterey this week for car week.:(

Ross (Just Cooking) can tell you all about that. He lives a short drive away from the garlic capital of the world, Gillroy. I know I am almost to Monterey when I smell the garlic. :LOL:

CD

+1.... Wish you were here.. :)

Garlic and magnificent autos... Who can ask for more???
Well... The Bay is nice too... and the food... and the weather... ;)

Ross

Ross (Just Cooking) can tell you all about that. He lives a short drive away from the garlic capital of the world, Gillroy. I know I am almost to Monterey when I smell the garlic. :LOL:

CD

Yeah, I have heard of some folks being able to smell that garlic on the outskirts of Gilroy. And the aroma gets stronger during the Garlic Festival. Sounds like heaven to me.

Yeah, I have heard of some folks being able to smell that garlic on the outskirts of Gilroy. And the aroma gets stronger during the Garlic Festival. Sounds like heaven to me.

It is a heavenly aroma... :yum:

Much better than when I grew up and the sardine canneries were going full throttle... :wacko:

Ross

CD

I saw that car show on TV one time. OMG!!! What beautiful machines. And I don't even know how to drive. But I would learn in a heartbeat if I could just drive one of those cars even around the block and back.

Lol, I'm sorry, Adds. I love that you would share it with your kin. You are a tough old nut worth knowin', as my dad would say., with a big smile on his face.

Here are some possibilities for garlic found at farmer's markets and CSA's in South Carolina. Find Local Garlic from South Carolina Farms and More! | Agrilicious!

Thank you! That was awful nice to look that up for me. :kiss:
I do assume you are a woman...lol

In most of the country, plant garlic in the fall and harvest in June or July. Garlic does not fight weeds well, so mulch is a good idea, and garlic needs rich soil for big heads. I have grown grocery store garlic for a long time.

I'm all in! Thanks

To me as well.

No. she sleeps beside me every night...;)

I could not type my first thought. ;)

I love y'all!

Back
Top Bottom