Happy Birthday Addie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Addie,
Would just like to add my Best Wishes to you as well.
I know I'm new here but reading all the posts with your comments, advice and memories makes me know you are special.
I'm glad you had a good time - you certainly deserve it!

:flowers: :king: :clap: :punk:

Thank you dragnlaw. :angel:

images.jpgMany Happy Returns of the Day, Addie.

Thank you Cat. I too now have a tiara. :angel:

You have a tiara? Oh how wonderful! Who made it? What does it look like? What stones are in it? Can you give a picture of this?

I'll never forget when I turned 18 and I wore one of our tiaras to my debut social party! They are heavy, yes? Did it give you a headache?

Is it a family tiara or one made for you? Oh this is very exciting!

Mamma and Papa said they will have one made for me someday when I marry.

With love,
~Cat

You have a tiara? Oh how wonderful! Who made it? What does it look like? What stones are in it? Can you give a picture of this?

I'll never forget when I turned 18 and I wore one of our tiaras to my debut social party! They are heavy, yes? Did it give you a headache?

Is it a family tiara or one made for you? Oh this is very exciting!

Mamma and Papa said they will have one made for me someday when I marry.

With love,
~Cat

I did post a picture of it. I think on Stray Thoughts for What Are You Doing. I posted it on Tuesday.

My daughter bought it at the Swaroski Store over at the Prudential Center. That is part of Boston's Rodeo Drive for those with tons of money. It has Swaroski crystals and is sterling silver. It is small, but I love it anyhow. :angel:

And the birthday week continues. My daughter just came over with my belated birthday present. It is the whole collection of songs of the 50's and 60's with the original artists. She made the comment that she remembers me singing along with the radio as I was doing my housework. She was surprised that I always knew all the words to all the songs. One time one of my girlfriends came over to our house. A song was on and we started to dance as if we were teenagers again. She has never forgotten that episode. I think she got this present not only for me but for her memories of me when I was younger. Right now they are playing on my computer while I am sitting here. :angel:

Hah! Addie, I remembered that you like
Maxine! She does kind of remind me of you or Visa Versa! Lol!

We do kind of look alike.

I haven't been in my bedroom all day. While I was sleeping this morning, Spike dropped by and left a pack of cigarettes for me. Underneath it was a narrow green envelope. Much to my surprise was a $25 gift certificate for Amazon. It was from his late wife's cousin. What a pleasant surprise. And the birthday week just keep rolling along. :angel:

And the birthday week continues. My daughter just came over with my belated birthday present. It is the whole collection of songs of the 50's and 60's with the original artists. She made the comment that she remembers me singing along with the radio as I was doing my housework..... :angel:

What a thoughtful and nice gift, Addie. :wub:

Hoo Boy! I'm missing birthdays right and left -

So, a very belated birthday wish to you, Addie. Sounds like you made out like a bandit.

And a belated birthday wish to Dawluver, too, just not as belated.

Wishes for a wonderful year for you both (and anyone else I've missed).

When the weather's good down here, you'll find us gardeners out playing in the dirt for as long as possible, and missing stuff. I'll come back in when monsoon season arrives.

So, a very belated birthday wish to you, Addie. Sounds like you made out like a bandit.

When the weather's good down here, you'll find us gardeners out playing in the dirt for as long as possible, and missing stuff. I'll come back in when monsoon season arrives.

My theory...Gardener's are just older kids who still like to play in the mud and dirt.:rolleyes:

Thank you tinlizzie. The birthday presents just keep coming. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom