Happy Birthday Alix, 2/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks everyone! With the exception of me klutzing out and slamming myself into the corner of a cabinet face first...the day has been exceptional. I've heard from so many friends and family and have felt so blessed all day.

Thanks everyone! With the exception of me klutzing out and slamming myself into the corner of a cabinet face first...the day has been exceptional. I've heard from so many friends and family and have felt so blessed all day.

Oh cr*p, you didn't. Hope no stitches needed!

Last edited:
I did, and we just taped it shut once the bleeding slowed a bit. :rolleyes:

Can you get a nice tattoo over it?

Off topic, DH got headbutted by a black lab on Superbowl Sunday, and now has an awesome scar by his eye. He got some littlle tape strips to hold it together, not much more they could do.

Last edited:
Oops! Hope I'm not too late Alix, I know AB is an hour ahead of us here, but I do so want to wish you all the best for your birthday.

image-4054695183.jpg

YUM! UB, that looks delish! I had birthday cake for breakfast and it was lovely. Any more cake and I'd have to waddle my way to the ellipitcal. LOL!

And as for you bunch of smartie pants with the "elderly" jokes. We all know who the baby sister is in this bunch, and we all know what baby sisters do for revenge don't we???? Hmmm???? :LOL:

Love you all, thanks for all the good wishes. Somebunny, you got in by an hour and a half by my watch. Thanks!

Vitauta, no hangover. I've only ever had one and I have kitchenelf to thank for it. The food was amazing. I posted a pic of my plate in yesterdays dinner thread.

YUM! UB, that looks delish! I had birthday cake for breakfast and it was lovely. Any more cake and I'd have to waddle my way to the ellipitcal. LOL!

And as for you bunch of smartie pants with the "elderly" jokes. We all know who the baby sister is in this bunch, and we all know what baby sisters do for revenge don't we???? Hmmm???? :LOL:

Love you all, thanks for all the good wishes. Somebunny, you got in by an hour and a half by my watch. Thanks!

Vitauta, no hangover. I've only ever had one and I have kitchenelf to thank for it. The food was amazing. I posted a pic of my plate in yesterdays dinner thread.
As the oldest sister, all I can say is "oops!" We only pick on the ones we love! :wub:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom