Happy Birthday Alix!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
images

Happy Birthday, Alix!!!

Hello everyone and thanks for all the birthday wishes! I'm in sunny Mexico and just saw this message now. Its been a great birthday week I must say! How can you complain when you get to escape the snow for a week of lounging and being pampered.

I do stop by often, I guess I need to stop lurking and actually post once and a while huh? Hugs to you all!

Hello everyone and thanks for all the birthday wishes! I'm in sunny Mexico and just saw this message now. Its been a great birthday week I must say! How can you complain when you get to escape the snow for a week of lounging and being pampered.

I do stop by often, I guess I need to stop lurking and actually post once and a while huh? Hugs to you all!

Hugs back atcha girl!! Woo Hoo...a great birthday trip out of the snow!! Are you on a cruise or do you have a Cabana Boy, besides Ken that is? :cool:

We're home now. We weren't cruising this time, just went to an all inclusive. The best part was our day trip to Isla Mujeres. Gorgeous place and the best margaritas EVER!

Back
Top Bottom