Happy Birthday Barbara L

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you! Here in the US, it isn't until tomorrow, but I can party with you two until then! I can't believe I will be hitting the speed limit (55) tomorrow!

Thank you! Here in the US, it isn't until tomorrow, but I can party with you two until then! I can't believe I will be hitting the speed limit (55) tomorrow!

The speed limit is 120 km per hour in SA. You could always just move :LOL:
You would be a few hours older here though :ohmy:

The speed limit is 120 km per hour in SA. You could always just move :LOL:
You would be a few hours older here though :ohmy:
In some areas it is 70 and 75. Last I heard there is no speed limit in the open areas of Montana (the limit is what is safe), so maybe I'll move there. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Contrary to popular belief, there is a speed limit in Montana, 75 mph max...it's 65 at night.

Happy Birthday, Sis!

Attachments

• HappyBirthn9k47xuh.gif
    HappyBirthn9k47xuh.gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 186
Happy Birthday my dear sister/friend! Your German Chocolate cake should arrive in time for afternoon tea! :angel:

By the way, come to Canada, if you were turning the speed limit you would only be 30 (km/hr)! :D

barbara, happy birthday! hope it's as special as you, and involves your favorite foods and spirits!
Thank you! I don't know for sure what the food will be (my friend almost always says one thing, then changes her mind at the last minute!), but the company will be good. :cool:

Happy Birthday my dear sister/friend! Your German Chocolate cake should arrive in time for afternoon tea! :angel:

By the way, come to Canada, if you were turning the speed limit you would only be 30 (km/hr)! :D
According to the converter I used that means you can't drive over 18.64 miles per hour? Somehow that just doesn't sound right! Maybe that's why Canadians are so healthy--they all drive like grandmas! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: (Of course this grandma drives like a speed-demon on the freeways!).

I am looking forward to that German Chocolate cake! But to be on the safe side, I have the stuff to make one myself! :D Thank you for the birthday wishes!

According to the converter I used that means you can't drive over 18.64 miles per hour? Somehow that just doesn't sound right! Maybe that's why Canadians are so healthy--they all drive like grandmas! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: (Of course this grandma drives like a speed-demon on the freeways!).

I am looking forward to that German Chocolate cake! But to be on the safe side, I have the stuff to make one myself! :D Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Oops! did i say 30? I meant 50. i will blame it on my hunt and peck typing :angel:

and as for the cake, i will bring one to Boston and that's a promise!

Thank you Andy!

We are about to go vote, then we will be celebrating my birthday with our best friends Tom and Susan and their daughter Kaity. This is a birthday-filled week, with my birthday, then Kaity's 8th tomorrow and Susan's on Sunday. :cool:

Happy happy birthday here too, Barbara! Enjoy your dinner!

Last edited:
Oops! did i say 30? I meant 50. i will blame it on my hunt and peck typing :angel:

and as for the cake, i will bring one to Boston and that's a promise!
No wonder people think Quebecers are crazy drivers. 30 kph in a school zone, 50 kph most places in a city, 100 kph on the autoroute (limited access highway).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom