Happy Birthday BT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have a GREAT! birthday, Tom. I always look forward to your posts.

I have my suspicions about the fact that you and Goodweed have the same birth date. Perhaps we should wonder if you are the same person living a double life with two families, each not knowing the other exists.

...or it's just a huge coincidence.

thanks, guys.

lol, andy. i'd need a phone booth , tights, and a cape if i wanted to become goodweed.

he already wears his underwear on the outside, so that's a given...

we're heading out to a polynesian restaurant for dinner, then we have a cub scout pack meeting tonight. at least i don't have to go into work tonight. woohoo!

thanks, guys.

lol, andy. i'd need a phone booth , tights, and a cape if i wanted to become goodweed.

we're heading out to a polynesian restaurant for dinner, then we have a cub scout pack meeting tonight. at least i don't have to go into work tonight. woohoo!

And here I was going to say something nice about you. Well, now all you're going to get is a trip to the woodshed, and a Great-big, giant, huge, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my younger version. That's right. you are me, just at a younger age, and not as good looking. Plus, you don't have an awesome dirt-bike with huge hills that will challenge you to your limits, and beyond.:-p

I do wish you the best birthday ever, and as you said, I hope that you recieve every blessing. You too, deserve them my friend.

Polynesian dinner, complete with a luau on the beach, and Tahitian Hula Dancers? Oh wow. I'm so jealous.:LOL: Um, are you sure that you want those cub scouts watching those hula dancers? Maybe you ought to teach them to lash a seated tower together out of stout sapplings instead.:ROFLMAO:

Have a great meal, and a great time.

Seeeeeya; Goodwe

buckytom said:
thanks, guys.

BT please, if I were a visual thinker you'd be giving me nightmares. Have mercy on GW's children.

Happy birthday!

Am I late for the party??? Is there cake??
Happy, happy day B-Tom!

Sending warm wishes to you (a day late, sorry) on your birthday. The world is a better place because you're in it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

thanks very much for all of the warm wishes everyone.

we're now on our way to do a little fishing in the brielle/point pleasant inlet, then down to my prent's house for dinner.

reading these posts and having my family with me today - especially my parents, is the greatest gift i could have ever received.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom