Happy Birthday buckytom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks very much, everyone.

it was a really good day. well, the first half was. my family and i went apple and pumpkin picking, then out for japanese (hibachi) for dinner.

but then i had to haul it down to philly for a work project, then back up to nyc for my regular shift. sunday drivers... sheesh.

fortunately, i was able to sleep in all day today. i'll post pucs later of the best part of apple picking - apple smashing!

thanks again.

a guy at the orchard figured out a use for all of the apples that have fallen from the tress and were rotten: apple smashing.

here's my boy at bat:

img_1190981_0_ae24457bf40f0b3d40c22968967655c1.jpg

and dw and my boy waiting for the great pumpkin to arrive:

img_1190981_1_66679ef4b7c7d7ca0f95dfedb2544aec.jpg

best birthday, ever! (well, the giants could have won, but that's another story.)

deeply appreciated, my friends lp and bolas.

bolas, i hope you, her madge-esty (i love that. i married a woman named lucy, short for lucifer...) , and the prodigal harry are keeping well.

Last edited:
Great to hear you had such a lovely day Tom and thanks for sharing the photos...they are lovely :)

Apple smashing batting practice, genius!:mrgreen: That's right up there with Pumkin-chunkin. Wish I could've been there with ya, little bro. Did the Great Pumpkin ever show? And you have to show us what BT junior makes for a jack-o-lantern. Good times. I'm very happy to hear that it was your best birthday ever.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

deeply appreciated, my friends lp and bolas.

bolas, i hope you, her madge-esty (i love that. i married a woman named lucy, short for lucifer...) , and the prodigal harry are keeping well.
Regards to your family, we are ok but Harry is suffering.His left arm is healing but he tried to take a wheely dustbin for a walk using his right arm, it fought back:)

Back
Top Bottom