Happy Birthday Cooking Goddess!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
Even though you are "on the road" still want to wish you the very best Birthday!

Attachments

• happy birthday dear friend.jpg
    happy birthday dear friend.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 271
♪♪♫♥ (,) ♫♪♥♪
.....~.| |~ ♪ ♫ Happy ♫ ♪
.....{░♥░}
...{░♥░♥░} ♫ Birthday ♪ ♫
.{░♥░♥░♥░}
\¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤/ ♫ ♪ CG! ♪ ♫

Hey thanks everyone! Been busy with the kids and catching up with a couple of old friends. Good times, good times. ♡ Still lots of time to track down a few we still want to see. Being old and retired has its perks. ;-)

Oops CG! Sorry our Mariners beat your Indians today.......that wasn't nice for your B'day :( I didn't realize that when I posted your birthday wishes.

Hey all, thanks again for the birthday wishes and the baseball paraphernalia and all that stuff. We weren't home when the Discover Cash Back gift cards for Bahama Breeze showed up (thanks Andy for reminding me there is one in MA even though it's something like 90 miles from us! :ohmy: ) so it looks like we'll be celebrating somewhere around July 29th. For the longest time Himself insisted that my birthday was "July 29th". :rolleyes: :LOL:

Sorry I missed this, CG! Happy Belated Birthday!! I would have made you the most beautiful cake had I been on time. :(

Thanks for the wishes LP. I'm sure the cake would have been delicious, but I would have to wear it on my hips far longer than I would have enjoyed it with my taste buds. :LOL: Good thoughts don't have any calories!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom