Happy Birthday James Moses Leonard!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Happy Birthday to my wonderful Honey Bunny James, also known as Maidrite! I Love you!!!

Attachments

• Do I smell birthday cake.jpg
    Do I smell birthday cake.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 3,720
Happy Birthday my dear friend. I bought oranges the other day and was thinking of you - still have to get you that orange chiffon cake.

But even though I can't make your (actual) birthday cake, I send you loads of love and best wishes for the day.

Get that sister of mine to give you a big hug from me!:angel:

Happy Birthday my dear friend. I bought oranges the other day and was thinking of you - still have to get you that orange chiffon cake.

But even though I can't make your (actual) birthday cake, I send you loads of love and best wishes for the day.

Get that sister of mine to give you a big hug from me!:angel:
Awww! I will, for sure! Our friends ordered an ice cream cake for his little party tonight, but I will be making him an orange cake (nowhere near as good as that orange chiffon!) with chocolate frosting tomorrow.

Thank you so much it warms my heart, to know I have such great friends. Again thank you so much :)

Oops sorry to Admin and Mods, I just lost my head with the red large letters its my birthday you know ;) :chef:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES. You are loved sweetie. Have a wonderful day
cj

We had a fun evening at our friends' house. Because James is, and always will be, a kid at heart, the theme for the night was The Avengers. I gave him an Avengers t-shirt. I made him put it on with his eyes closed, then put another shirt on top of it. He wasn't able to take the top shirt off and look until we were at Tom's and Susan's house. Susan had put Avengers party decorations all around, and she had gotten Avengers plates, napkins, and cups. The cake was also decorated with the Avengers. None of us realized until the cake topper was removed that it lit up. Tom and Susan gave James a nice, large, framed photo of Wrigley Field. To top the night off, we watched the movie "The Avengers." :cool:

Barbara, sounds like James was very happy with his birthday surprises. Does he ever come to the site anymore? I know one time you said he was studying a lot.

I am here to stay, I just have a lot to keep up with as a designer, but I am always around, Capt. America had my favorite line in the movie, He said, " There is only one GOD and I don't think he dresses like that!" LOL and when Loki stood there telling the Hulk he was so bad, before the last words left his mouth Hulk kicked him to the curb LOL.

THANKS for all the Birthday Wishes I had a great birthday, Its not stuff you get but the fact anybody remembers that really ever counts.
HUGS AND LOVE ALWAYS :chef:

Back
Top Bottom