Happy Birthday Katie H

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you, everyone, for all the great birthday wishes.

I had a fantastic day. Actually, I began celebrating on Friday (unplanned) but, hey, why not?

As for Saturday, I decided earlier in the week that I was going to clear the decks on Saturday so that I could enjoy whatever might come along. And I did just that. The only things I really, really had to do were to get up, shower and eat my meals. Other than that, I did a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y nothing and it was a bit of a challenge for me. I'm normally busy with one thing or another and to simply take a whole day and veg was more than I'd imagined.

However, I did live up to the challenge and spent the day "playing" outside with Bella and my beautiful, thriving plants and reading, listening to music and playing computer games. I took it so well that I did it again yesterday.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Had my birthday dinner on Sunday instead of Saturday and loved it all.

Being a senior citizen ain't half bad!!!

Last edited:
happy birthday katie! i'm glad you decided to make yours a birthday week--so much more time for doing ab-so-LOOT-ely nothing, and i'm not late with my birthday wishes.:)

I had a friend who has a birthday on October 31. Every year on Oct. 1 she starts celebrating her birthday month! :LOL:

heck, katie, i knew it was just a matter of time before the concept of the birthday 'month' would come up. certainly worth a go, katie,--carry this b-day celebration of yours straight on through memorial day weekend!! and a huge all-day cookout for the finale. everybody invited, oh yeah....:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom