Happy Birthday Ma! (Kadesma)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
I just wanted you to know I am thinking of you on this special day! If I was closer and not allergic to sugar, I would be in the kitchen right now making you the best birthday cake ever!

Love you, Ma. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday tomorrow cj! James and I love you to pieces! Enjoy your Chinese food tonight! And relax and soak up the love tomorrow!

Oops, thanks, Kayelle. It IS Tomorrow - I was just so excited to wish her a Happy Birthday that I got mixed up. Oh well, Happy Birthday tomorrow!:angel:

Last edited:
Oops, thanks, Kayelle. It IS Tomorrow - I was just so excited to wish her a Happy Birthday that I got mixed up. Oh well, Happy Birthday tomorrow!:angel:

Maybe it's just because I'm watching a Twilight Zone marathon... but it stands to reason someone living a day in the future would know what is going to happen tomorrow.
:ROFLMAO:

Happiest of birthdays, our sweet Ma! Wishing you the best of the New Year!

fireworks-birthday.jpg
HAPPY NEWYEAR'S BIRTHDAY, MA!

Happy Birthday to My Second Best Ma!...Mom said she's willing to share me. Love you!

Attachments

• Happy-Birthday56.jpg
    Happy-Birthday56.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 248
Happy Birthday to My Second Best Ma!...Mom said she's willing to share me. Love you!

Isn't it wonderful how four sisters, separated at birth and their Ma all ended up at DC and finding each other. Two from Canada, one from Montana, one from South Carolina and a Ma from California! Amazing! :D

happy, happy birthday, kads!

you know, every year is a good year that starts out with the birthday of one of the most decent, kind, and caring people one could ever hope to meet.

god bless, and all the best for your birthday.

Back
Top Bottom