Happy Birthday Merlot!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
Happy Birthday, hope it's a good one.

Attachments

• birthday_candles.gif
    birthday_candles.gif
    67.9 KB · Views: 564
I don't know but I've been told...
Superman is getting old....
Don't you worry, don't you fear...
It only happens once a year....
Happy birthday!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Merlot!
I just read in your profile that you rarely drink Merlot...
Well, this could be that rare occasion...Cheers!
(^__^)

Attachments

• magic-moments-merlot-bdc.jpg
    magic-moments-merlot-bdc.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 7,625
Last edited:
Happy Birthday to a wonderful member of our family. Have a full happy day.
kadema

Oh wow thank you all!! I love the cards!! The poems... and the wishes!! It's good to have a "2nd family" :)

I stayed up too late last night. I was in one of those horrible, weepy moods that happens once a year these days :LOL: (a special thank you to dawgluver for catching it lol) :angel: My plans for the day: relax, make some appetizers for tonights WVU game. Carolina Charm: Pumpkin Dip! (check this out, how cute is that!) along with bacon wrapped peppers, sausage balls, maybe some buffalo chicken dip.

I also have to get creative and try to puffy paint a spider web and spider on my childs t-shirt for school. (next week is fall festival and day 1 is wear a shirt with spiders or bats on it which not one single store in my town seems to sell!)

Thanks again!! :) By the way.. it's my 40th :glare:

happy birthday wishes to you, merlot.--your 40th is it? you're just a baby still....and i think you just (thank your lucky stars) missed being a scorpio--you're much too nice. :)

vitauta said:
happy birthday wishes to you, merlot.--your 40th is it? you're just a baby still....and i think you just (thank your lucky stars) missed being a scorpio--you're much too nice. :)

Errmm....... What's wrong with Scorpios Vitauta? ;-)

oh, sorry, i didn't see you standing there, bunny. jk, jk--just checking to see if you guys were paying attention. i know you'll be parading past here with your birthdays any day now, donning your scorpion passion suits. no, really, bunny, some of my best friends.... :)

Thank you all so much! I am a Libra through and through, right down to the indeciveness. :ermm:

Your 40th Merlot...what a great age! I am 43, so not much older...the 40's are good :)

Your day and evening sound great...have a really wonderful time :)

Oh wow thank you all!! I love the cards!! The poems... and the wishes!! It's good to have a "2nd family" :)

I stayed up too late last night. I was in one of those horrible, weepy moods that happens once a year these days :LOL: (a special thank you to dawgluver for catching it lol) :angel: My plans for the day: relax, make some appetizers for tonights WVU game. Carolina Charm: Pumpkin Dip! (check this out, how cute is that!) along with bacon wrapped peppers, sausage balls, maybe some buffalo chicken dip.

I also have to get creative and try to puffy paint a spider web and spider on my childs t-shirt for school. (next week is fall festival and day 1 is wear a shirt with spiders or bats on it which not one single store in my town seems to sell!)

Thanks again!! :) By the way.. it's my 40th :glare:

vitauta said:
oh, sorry, i didn't see you standing there, bunny. jk, jk--just checking to see if you guys were paying attention. i know you'll be parading past here with your birthdays any day now, donning your scorpion passion suits. no, really, bunny, some of my best friends.... :)

Rofl !!!!!!

Have a fun rest-of-the-day and a wonderful coming year. Sending along an invisible rose bouquet. Just put your nose r-e-e-a-l close to the screen......:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom