Happy Birthday Mrs_Krock For Yesterday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awww thanks Kylie! .... but actually my b'day is 23 July, I was so impatient and my hubby was so wonderful he got me my kitchenaid early :ROFLMAO:

But thank you for the introduction! this site is amazing and everyone is so nice and I feel really welcomed!! :)

:wub:Thanks! I love it, I feel like I've finally found some "nutty" friends to talk too! :wub:

I can't work out how to get my signature to work though??

:wub:Thanks! I love it, I feel like I've finally found some "nutty" friends to talk too! :wub:

I can't work out how to get my signature to work though??

Up at the top left it says "User CP" that takes you to your profile page and you can edit from there. A little way down the list is "Edit Signature" click on that and it will take you to the page to write your signature. Make sure you click on save changes before leaving the page.

If you continue to have problems, you can Private Message me with your signature and I can get it added.

Oh, I think I just worked it out, I had it too long!!! I'm so blonde sometimes! :LOL:

Mrs K,
You can also use text for the link in your signature.
Type the text you want, highlight it, then click Insert Link, put the URL in the little window that opens, click OK... It can look like this
Kel's Kitchen Kaos

Ohhh thanks for that, I'll update it, let see how I go :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom