Happy Birthday MrsLMB!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
Oh My Gosh! I didn't look until just now and we almost let it go by!

I hope you have had a wonderful day!

Attachments

• birthday-three-pink-roses.jpg
    birthday-three-pink-roses.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 265
Happy BirthWeek, MrsLMB! Hope you had a fantastic day!

Last edited:
Thanks !!!

Ya know .. I don't feel older .. yet LOL

Was a good day. Got to meet the future daughter in law and that was fun. The grands were there and that's always great fun. Had a very long day and I'm tired but it was great ... then to come home to find this .. simply awesome !!!

:)

Thank you everyone .. how nice to see all these warm wishes.

I appreciate them more than you will ever know ! :flowers:

Better late than never to say Happy Birthday!, right? Hope you had a great day.

*I always forget to check who's birthday it is at the bottom of the page, Sorry.
t1853.gif

birthday reminder? at the bottom of what page, where?

Click on "Forums" in the menu - it's right below the DC logo in the upper-left corner. At the almost-bottom of the page is a 'What's going on?" section that lists that day's birthday people.

As you scrolled down that page you probably already noticed that every forum and sub-forum is listed. "The Back Porch" is the last one before the "What's Going On?" section and that's where the birthday threads show up.

It's amazing what you can find on different websites when you play because you're avoiding real work.;)

Click on "Forums" in the menu - it's right below the DC logo in the upper-left corner. At the almost-bottom of the page is a 'What's going on?" section that lists that day's birthday people.

As you scrolled down that page you probably already noticed that every forum and sub-forum is listed. "The Back Porch" is the last one before the "What's Going On?" section and that's where the birthday threads show up.

It's amazing what you can find on different websites when you play because you're avoiding real work.;)

thanks, cg. i think i'll continue to rely on the birthday threads that appear quite dependably to announce birthdays of our dc members.:)

since it is my understanding that mrslmb's b-day celebrations are to be extended for the rest of this week, latecomers are encouraged to freely offer their (late) birthday wishes to our birthday girl without fear of penalty.:)

Yep .. that's right folks .. no penalty .. rewards aplenty though .. free chocolate covered bacon for everyone .. wooo hoo !!! :LOL:

This thread needs to be my entry into the last thing that made me smile !!

Back
Top Bottom