Happy Birthday PrincessFiona60!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you, Cat! 114 and still going strong...need new deodorant.:ermm:

Yes, you do. I smell you all the way from here. If this gets more worse, my monitor shall melt. Ha!

I do hope you have a very nice birthday. Did you receive presents? Perhaps a better deodorant?

I am joking of you!

With love,
~Cat

Yes, you do. I smell you all the way from here. If this gets more worse, my monitor shall melt. Ha!

I do hope you have a very nice birthday. Did you receive presents? Perhaps a better deodorant?

I am joking of you!

With love,
~Cat

Brat!:LOL: No presents, yet...I have some books coming that Shrek told me to order. And some garlic to rub behind my ears.

A tiara on your cake and a few purple jewels. Happy birthday.:LOL:

Attachments

• PF.jpg
    PF.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 53
Brat!:LOL: No presents, yet...I have some books coming that Shrek told me to order. And some garlic to rub behind my ears.

This garlic is a very good idea for you. This shall keep the bats away from your belfry and perhaps you will stop calling people brats. :LOL:

I hope you have had a wonderful day! You do certainly deserve so much good things.

Your brat,
~Cat

This garlic is a very good idea for you. This shall keep the bats away from your belfry and perhaps you will stop calling people brats. :LOL:

I hope you have had a wonderful day! You do certainly deserve so much good things.

Your brat,
~Cat

I was thinking it would keep any Romanian Counts away...

I had a very good day, thanks, Cat!

Love,
P.Fiona

What is wrong of that? Vampires become thirsty also. You are just selfish and you do not want to share of your blood.

:LOL::LOL:

I am joking! I do care for you and your family and your life.

With love,
~Cat

Just what we need, a Vampire Ogre. You don't think I cause enough problems on my own?:LOL:

Hugs,
P.Fiona

Just what we need, a Vampire Ogre. You don't think I cause enough problems on my own?:LOL:

Hugs,
P.Fiona

No, it is Vampire Ogress. There is a difference. You can cause many more of problems by being of this. We all shall not allow you for any problems caused by your former condition of Ogress. Now that you will possibly be a Vampire Ogress, please review the rules of this website and understand that you can not bug us after the dawn and before the sunset.

:LOL: Many hugs for you,
~Cat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom