Happy Birthday Steve Kroll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
aged_to_perfection_wine_lover_happy_birthday_postcard-r4e855f44f82e4e0ea74104dbd5400f3f_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and a great year of fun, happiness, and health in the coming year...and beyond.

Thank you all for the warm birthday wishes! It's been a very nice birthday. I had Tibetan food for lunch, and tonight I'm eating somewhere called Esker Grove. I've never eaten there, but it sounds fancy and is apparently a James Beard award winner. After that, we're going to the Walker Art Center to watch a film with all the British Arrows Advertising award winners. Should be fun!

I don't see you say you are going for a brisk, and at this moment it would be a very brisk, walk through the Walker sculpture garden. Here's a pic of the Cherry Spoonbridge we can all share. I wonder if they light it up at night?

Warmest birthday wishes.

Attachments

• cherry spooon bridge.jpg
    cherry spooon bridge.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 117
Aaargh....I'm late! Happy belated birthday, Steve. I saw your birthday dinner and it looks great! Best wishes for many more wonderful foodie related birthday dinners for you and your loved ones. :wub:

Back
Top Bottom