Happy Birthday to Her Royal Highness!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
here's wishing you a wonderful birthday that a princess, our princess, truely deserves.

happy birthday fee. :)

Happy Birthday and many returns. I keep telling Mrs. 40_C that I need a Punkin Chunker. She keeps giving me the look....yes that's the one.

Ogres have many layers...like an onion...Happy Happy Birthday.

shrek.jpg

I want a trebuchet or a catapult, I don't think that is too much to ask for...:angel:

And you know I am the sweet, inner layer and core of the onion.:rolleyes:

Thanks, Guys. My Mom says she doesn't feel old until she remembers she has a 51 year old daughter...she's 67:LOL:

I didn't know! I didn't get online yesterday, at all. Sooooo, Happy belated birthday, PriFi. I hope it was a truly memorable one.

DC'ers, just think of it, what are the chances that two, such amazing characters, um, I mean, extraordinary ladies as PriFi, and PAG were born just a day apart, different years of course. Oct.22/23 should be made into holidays.:mrgreen:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I want a trebuchet or a catapult, I don't think that is too much to ask for...:angel:

And you know I am the sweet, inner layer and core of the onion.:rolleyes:

Thanks, Guys. My Mom says she doesn't feel old until she remembers she has a 51 year old daughter...she's 67:LOL:

You are lucky that your mom still remembers that--my mom thinks I still live at "home."!

I didn't know! I didn't get online yesterday, at all. Sooooo, Happy belated birthday, PriFi. I hope it was a truly memorable one.

DC'ers, just think of it, what are the chances that two, such amazing characters, um, I mean, extraordinary ladies as PriFi, and PAG were born just a day apart, different years of course. Oct.22/23 should be made into holidays.:mrgreen:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I like "amazing characters," yes...I agree we are special. Thanks GW.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom